European Land Art Festival
All Day - July 4, 2022
This year we have incorporated the European Stone Stacking Championships into a new week long European Land Art Festival or ELAF.
In order to be able to run this years festival we need your help so we’ve set up a crowdfunding page to help make this happen. Please check it out and donate what you can as well as sharing the crowdfunder with as many people as you can.
Here’s a a taste of some of the ELAF events that will be running in July:
- Giant Sand drawings on Belhaven beach by renowned artists
- Woodland sculpture workshop lead by acclaimed artist James Brunt
- Stone stacking competitions (including children’s competitions)
- Land art artistic challenge competition
- Mosaic workshop
- Online land art competition
- Music events and a Bar